Pages

1/17/2018

Chokers

Chokers are making their come back, which I love. You can get oodles of cheap plastic chokers or you can get something special. 



Here are a few of the designs I’ve tatted up in the last while. They are available and more in my Etsy store. If you see something you love but want it in a different color let me know! I’d be happy to make something custom for you. All custom orders require a $20 deposit.

Right now I’m working on one adapted from a pattern from 1921. If you’d like to see more up to date works I post on Instagram @corettadeesign much more frequently than I blog these days. 



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Saw your rose in m Feedly-GORGEOUS!

Coretta of corettadeesign said...

Michelle, thank you, the pattern is ready and posted for real :) see next post. If you tat it please share, I’d love to know how it goes for others.