Pages

2/16/2018

Tat it and see

I’ve been participating in Jane Eborall’s Tat it and See game this January. http://tatitandsee.blogspot.com/?m=1  She has put out that it shall be her last year doing it, and while I can understand it, I sure hope it’s not. Her patterns in this form have given me split ring practice when I was new to it and “forced” me to learn other methods along the way in a fun and well paced environment. She’s helpful and responsive. Her other website is a wealth of knowledge and one of my go to places when I forget or need to learn how to do something. http://www.janeeborall.freeservers.com/TipsTechniques.htm

At this point I’m fairly certain we are making a mermaid, but we shall see. If so, mines a bit creepy with blue skin and black eyes. 

I take a screen shot of the pattern page and take a picture of my work completed for each day and collage them together using the app pic•collage. 

So here is my progress day by day so far. 






















No comments: