Pages

1/18/2011

Mother Daughter sets

I have a new friend to thank for this idea. A customer requested some custom Mother Daughter sets for herself and her friend. In the process of development I was able to create a new design, modify one created by another designer and create my own variations. And how cute are mother daughter matching sets?

I know my daughters love them. My oldest is always asking for me to make her something that matches the tatted jewelry I have or something that matches her sister's Tatties. So why didn't I think of it? Because it's always better to be able to make new friends and fun to collaborate on the creative process.

If you have a request, I'd love to grant it. Existing designs can be modified to become a pendant to match a baby's Tattie. Let's collaborate, email me: corettadeesign@gmail.com or fill out the form at the bottom of the page.

Here are some Mother Daughter sets:

Mother's necklace with matching Tattie for baby

Mother's necklace with matching Tattie for toddler girl to go on a clip

Mother and daughter matching Tattie necklaces

No comments: