Pages

4/12/2010

Earrings


Some earrings I made over the weekend.
I strayed from the pattern a bit on the middle part of the earrings and it makes kinda a heart shaped silhouette. That's a bonus right? I didn't get a picture of the other set that I made where I stuck to the pattern, but I did place the beads the same. These earrings also used the Split-Ring technique, which I haven't done very often. But it's not a hard thing to learn when you figure out what method of it you want to do and can wrap your brain around it. :)
This pattern was presented as finger tatting. Which is useful to know when you get down to an inch and a half of thread while making a ring... Or so you can get down to an inch and a half of thread while tatting a ring. For the record it can be done. I did it this weekend. I'll show progress on that project later.

No comments: