Pages

4/25/2010

And the Winner is.....

Okay are you ready!?
I am excited... and I'm not even entered. Thanks so much for joining my first ever Givaway!

Okay so the rules were:
One entry through the blog by leaving a comment.
One Entry by becoming  a Fan on Facebook
So two possible entries. If you were Already a fan of Tatties on facebook, that's awesome! you got an entry right there, but you had to comment on the blog!  So if you didn't comment... sorry maybe next time.

First off, THANKS to all of you who entered and your sweet comments. Thanks to all who chose to follow the blog and who became Facebook fans. Pelase keep watching Tatties on Facebook and corettadeesign on Etsy for new items and designs, I am adding jewelry items as well. And as always if you have something specific in mind request, suggest, customize!

Ok.... 
So the way I figured it we had 43 entries. Of those 15 were double entries. So in order of comments you got one or two numbers example: Dani was the first blog comment so she got entry #s 1 &2. She got #2 because she was also an early follower on facebook.
I used random.org so if you don't like the results complain to the random universe! 

SO..... For this Tattie The winner is:











 1-43 generated #9

So who is #9? Morgan







So she gets to share the love!

For our second giveaway, this sweet butterfly Tattie











Goes to: # 6





btw both our winners had two entries.

Winners: contact me via corettadeesign at gmail dot com with your mailing info so I can send you your prize!

Maybe next time we have a give away we'll get to that third prize...

Happy Birthday Tatties! And Congrats to our winners and Thanks to all who entered the giveaway!
If you wish you'd won... Tatties are still on SALE via corettadeesign on Etsy or direct buy (if you live near me) till Tomorrow night when I get around to changing all the postings back to their original price. So HURRY!

No comments: