Pages

3/29/2010

Fluttering Butterfly Pendant

More Spring on the brain, I guess.

I participated in a Tatting Exchange with fellow tatters. This is my original design.
I and my daughter loved it so much I didn't hesitate when she said she wanted one for her and her sister (who is still too young to appreciate it, or even wear it).
But I figured if we loved it maybe someone else would too so it is now for sale on Etsy.
The antennae act as the bail. You can choose your own butterfly color if you don't prefer the variegated blue. Contact me directly or order through Etsy.

Linky Parties:
make it wear it
Get your craft on Thurs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful butterfly. :-) Yup, it seems we've got spring on the brain. I like the butterfly I did as well, but the one YOU did someone can actually WEAR. It's adorable!!

Lori said...

Very pretty. I love it.

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another wonderful party!!

Please stop by next week I am having guest over each day and I would love for you to tell them HI!