Pages

12/15/2008

Getting that Christmas card photo...


We don't always have the coinage to go to a really great custom/professional photographer (though I know a few who are GREAT)... and so that's where I put myself to work. This time of year it seems rather important to all of us to get a good family picture. I have done quite a few fam pic edits the last few weeks. I am only posting the more dramatic. Most recent was my own family. Talk about a multiple source compilation. And we are all happy with the end result. With a few snapshots, a nice family picture can be created given the right touch and attention.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My family is particularly hard to capture (mostly my husband). A regular photographer would never have been able to get what you put together. Coretta, you did an awesome job on our pics! You Rock!