Pages

6/04/2008

Staples

I've been busy the last few months working off and on with a project that I'm pretty excited about. It is a variable data printing piece (VDP) unlike regular VDP where they just throw your name in, this one we made the name look like it was made of staples. I got to design the font. What fun. I will post an image once the mailer is printed. Suffice it to say that the whole package will be pretty cool. The mailer leads you to a web page where your name is in staples and I also did a little design for the web landing page. I am feeling all sorts of smart because I figured out how to create the right components for the company I did the freelance for. They didn't have it quite worked out, they just knew it had to be possible. The whole mailer is themed with a stapler, hence the staples being necessary. Here is a font preview.

No comments: