Pages

1/02/2009

Tatting
Email me with your request for a quote or fill out a contact form. Be sure to specify color. You can order through Etsy as well.
Design Services
Email me with your request for a quote or fill out a contact form.
Photo Editing Services
Email me the pictures you want worked with and your hopes and I can give you a quote.

Standard Packaging for Wedding Announcements
The following is a possible break down of some of my invitation deesign packages. There is more variability than this list innumerates. For example: you can choose the printer yourself so that you can pick up the invitations locally, change quantity, choose photo printing, choose hourly rate design or standard rate. All these options may affect your price to be less than is stated in this list. There are also a lot of deesign and size options that we can discuss, for examples of each package click the link under the package name. Email me (corettadeesign@gmail.com) and we can start a discussion.
For a quote use the contact form at the bottom of the page.

I recommend designs that use standard envelope sizes that mail for regular postage price.

No comments: